||Handle Personal Loss
||Manage Workplace Grief & Loss
Grief is a normal and necessary reaction to life-altering events. Healing is different for every person. There is no set time table, no right way to go through the grief and sometimes this can be overwhelming.
- afraid you are always going to feel the pain?
- looking for a new beginning after suffering the loss of a spouse or loved one?
- through your divorce and wondering "what now?"
- recovering from a major illness
The work environment presents unique challenges to both your manager(s) and employees touched by loss. People who work together often become like family. How loss and grief are handled at the office makes a difference to your employees.
Grief consulting helps understand:
- the impact of grief and how it affects the entire team
- what to do and say in times of crisis & grief
- how to talk to a grieving individual as well as a co-worker
- how the team's productivity is affected during the grieving/crisis period
See us on YouTube!
Unresolved grief can lead to a life that is not whole, a life that is filled with significant negative and long term effects. But it is
important to move through your grief in order to face your life
in a way that leads you back to joy and peace.
our Grief Coaching Brochure
Linda is a compassion grief coach who will guide you in moving
toward closure and help you begin to enjoy your life again.
About the coach
Linda is available as an accomplished, inspirational speaker to a variety of groups and organizations. She has a number of topics that may be of interest to your group, however talks or workshops can be tailored to your group's specific needs. Please contact Linda directly at 973-722-9961 to discuss your needs further.
Just imagine getting up each day with joy and experiencing:
- confidence in knowing that you have survived a major life crisis
- the desire to make your dreams a reality
- the satisfaction in knowing that you have begun creating your new life
reaching some important goals
- your life in balance and effectively managing your stress
What would that be worth to you?
It could be priceless if you are going through a major life change and working to create a new life after the death of a spouse, child, or friend or perhaps even a divorce. A major grief event can disrupt your life. Working with a grief coach can help you through the process.
An angel bear gives comfort and love to those you care about.
Let one of our teddy bear gifts help you express your love!
BUY A BEAR
BUY A BASKET
Our teddy bears express your
feelings..no words required!
Order our newest book... The Road Ahead - after the funeral